While winter officially starts on December 21, 2016, the Farmers’ Almanac predictions point to some snow and cold conditions in mid-November in the Northeast! Be proactive, not reactive! Call us today to schedule a winterization of your home.
- Shut off water supply to house
- Open all faucets interior and exterior
- Blow out supply lines with compressed air
- Install RV type antifreeze in all drains and toilets
- Saran wrap toilets to prevent evaporation
- Drain hot water heater
- Shut off gas main(If the home is to be unheated)
- Shut off the main circuit breaker (If desired)
- Check to insure all windows and doors are locked
- Un-plug all appliances & electronics.
- Screen any exterior vents to prevent insect or rodent entry
Click here for pricing or call us for a quote.